Friday, December 23, 2005

It may be working

I am pretty sure I mentioned it before in one of my earlier postings but one of the reasons I wanted my husband to go to his parent's house for Christmas is because I wanted him to have a chance to miss me. He has called me several times since he has gone. First thing this morning he called to ask me about my Christmas gifts. Before he had said he wasn't going to get me anything and for me to just go buy my own. He called back a couple of times to find out what I wanted so he could go shopping. He said he wanted to make sure that I had something under the Christmas tree too. Why can't he be like this all the time. It is this kinda of behavior that made me love him. So I don't know why he always has to act like an ass. I've probably said it before but he has a lot of growing up to do still. I just hope he keeps his good side when he does.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I am sorry to hear about you uncle. I am sure that your family will be happy to see you. Let me know how everything goes.

As you should know we have out Christmas today (saturday). I will let you know how that goes.

Sorry you have to work on Christmas.

8:25 AM  
Blogger almst crzy said...

Spaghetti dinner? Do you have to see your family?

11:43 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

no and no!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home