Friday, December 16, 2005

Updates

I mentioned the 1/4 life crisis that my husband is probably going through. I did find a way to mention the drugs that I found in the car. I was told that some young girl at work had given it to him for an early birthday present one day after overhearing him and a coworker talking about their younger days. He says he wouldn't do that stuff because if his job ever tested him he could lose his job. He does not want the stuff around the house or his son. He does not want to jeopardize our house or his son because of something like that. That is why he kept it in the car. I found the stuff but I never saw any signs of actual use. So I have no other choice but to believe him. I know what he has said in the past and how he feels about the stuff today also. But I did ask why he didn't just throw it away. We know a girl who does the stuff. He said that stuff isn't cheap, something to just throw away. He was waiting to see this girl to give it to her. Alright, whatever. It is out in the open now though.

I also found a way to mention the chores around the house. My husband was very perceptive to the idea. I just have to finish writing it down and making it "law."

Yesterday was we had an ice storm and today we woke up with a thick sheet of ice covering everything. I called out of work. But didn't get off easy. Those people expect you to risk your life for them. I don't think so. Especially not with the way they treat us. We did not get the driveway deiced until 10am. The road still be icy until 12pm. I talked with other co-workers and they had called out too. Oh well. I guess the bosses had to run things today. Hope they liked their taste of what they make us do around that place. Once we were able to dig out of the ice we went grocery shopping. We only shop once in great while. We stock up when we do shop. Since I have been on my diet we haven't been shopping at all. Except for bread and milk, stuff like that. We spent 3 hours out in the store and spent a lot of money. But we have enough food to last a few monthes if we have too. My husband is a butcher so we buy big things of meat, which makes it cheaper, and he cuts it into smaller pieces when we get home. We wrap it and store it in the freezer individually for when we want to use it.


I always seem to write on Fridays because tomorrow is my weigh day. I did a lot of exercise today with shoving the ice out of the driveway. We have an elderly neighbor. My husband dug him out while I finished our driveway. It was actually kinda fun. It feels good to be active. But even with all the execise I am always worried about gaining my weight. I have not been eating a lot of my diet food lately. I have been eating real food. But I have been trying to eat lightly, not overdoing it. I really can't overdo much. My stomach has shrunk since eating proportionately. I also do not have any more food planners to fill out to make sure I am eating the right foods. I guess I will find out tomorrow morning. Either way I still fit into my Christmas outfit and will wear it tomorrow to the family Christmas party. It is a nice sweat suit with a t-shirt that reads 99% naughty, 1% nice.

I will report my weight lose when I can get back online. I like to write it down to keep on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home