Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bizzzzzy

I have been pretty busy since this weekend. My mother came to visit because I had to work this weekend and the babysitter was out of town. We spent time together on Friday (my day off.) To start my husband was sick this weekend and stayed home from work. But that worked out nice because I got placed on call on Saturday and my mom and I got to go Christmas shopping without taking my son with us. We had a nice day out. She left early on Sunday after I went to work. My husband was home and she wasn't needed to babysit. There are so many things I want to write but I can't gather my thoughts too much tonight. I am tired.

My husband and I were off of work together today. Our kitchen sink started leaking. Another chapter of our homeowner woes. We went to the store and bought a new faucet. When we got all the way home (the store is almost 30min. away) we found that the new faucet didn't fit. We had to drive all the way back to the store to figure this out. We were given the supplies to use and were instructed on how to repipe our sink. Yes, repipe. We had to removed the cooper pipe from underneath the sink and install flexible hosing. This went pretty smoothly until we tried to cut the cooper pipe to bypass our water purifier. The fitting we got from the store didn't work and water was going everywhere. Or maybe we just didn't now how to use it, either way it was a mess. As of right now our water purifier is not hooked up. We ended up taking out the whole cooper pipe instead so we would be able to have a functioning kitchen sink. I am waiting to hear back from the Culligan Man to see if we can tap into the flexible tubing with the same adapter. To add more excitement to the day we decided to replace the air filters in the house. We have a really bad dust problem. You can dust one table, turn around to dust another and when you are done the dust is right back. I figured maybe new filters would help. Nice filters, not the things that we had in. Well our house is sized weird. We could not find filters to fit our dimensions. So we bought the next best thing and fought to squeeze them in. Oh yeah, and I did laundry today. I am a little tired right now. Not to mention the fact that I just finished racking my brain deciding which bills I could afford to pay and then writing out all of those checks. It is a wonder I don't have a headache right about now.

I found something else in this weeks horoscope that I wanted to share with everyone. It is a nice saying: FEAR LESS, HOPE MORE; WHINE LESS, BREATHE MORE; TALK LESS, SAY MORE; HATE LESS, LOVE MORE; AND ALL GOOD THINGS ARE YOURS. It is a Swedish Proverb.

That is all for now. I will have to write more tomorrow when I have had time to rest and reread what I have already written about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home