Friday, December 09, 2005

What a week

This has been quite a week. First of all at work we had state inspectors there Mon-Thurs. I had to work Mon, Tues, Thurs. Luckily they didn't bug me and follow me around.

I have had some extra stress this week. But then again what week don't I have a lot of stress. I believe my husband is having a 1/4 life crisis. It is kinda like a mid-life crisis but it happens in the late 20's, early 30's. When he was younger he was a partier. When he found out he was going to be a father at age 19 his father sat him down and told him he had to take care of responsibility. In other words he needed to grow up fast. Now 10 years later I think he may be missing all the "fun" he used to have. I recently found some "pot" in his car. I have not confronted him about it yet. I know how defensive he can be. That will be another chapter of my life to blog about. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home