Sunday, January 22, 2006

First visit of the year

My son's worthless bitch of a mother came for a visit today. She hasn't been since Oct 30th. She even decided to come out of the blue today which is not allowed with my husbands custody agreement. But he doesn't like to argue with her. She has to come 3 hours to get here. I wish she still lived in Va Beach, 5 hours away. Anyway, my son is getting older and he realizes who and what she is. He is not blind. She was hanging all on him and he hates that. She had to keep hounding him with "I Love You" before she got his attention enough for him to mumble it back in an annoyed tone. She just has no clue. She is looking more sickly then ever now. Lost a lot of weight. She is still living out of a hotel with her husband. Neither of them work. She has gotten herself far behind in child support again, at least $1000. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but she only has to pay $149 a month. She also owes more than $500 in medical expenses (which is since she started owing child support, she hasn't paid anything yet). She is supposed to pay 30% after the first $250 each year. She thinks that buying him gifts is comparable to paying child support. Did I mention she is also brainless? The other person who is brainless is the old man that keeps letting her take advantage of him. The last time they were here he said she had until the 1st of Nov to decide whether she wanted to be with him or not. Now he is saying she has until the 1st of Feb. Can you say DumbAss? She is only using him for what she can get out of him. She used his money to buy my son some CDs and trading cards. That is another thing she likes to do, try to buy his love. He is smarter than that too. But he has the right idea. If the stupid bitch wants to give him things he really wants then why not take them and ask for as much as he can get out of her. When she firt started coming last year he would ask when is she coming again. Now he doesn't even ask and seems inconvenienced when she is here. Would rather call his friends and play. I don't know if I am supposed to feel bad that I feel the way that I do about her. Or feel bad that he isn't bonding with her the way she wants. I have never spoken anything buy the truth about her to him and that is only when he asks me questions. I can't help if the truth hurts. And I can't help that he isn't blind and can see things for himself when she is around. He knows who she is. He also knows who takes care of him and who his home is with. She needs to stop torturing herself and go away. When he is older and wants to contact her he can go ahead and do it. Even now she gave him a copy of her phone numbers and told him to call her sometimes. I doubt he ever will. But he knows how if her wants too. She should back off and stop pressuring him, it will only backfire. But then again who am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home