Monday, November 14, 2005

NEW BLOGGER

I am new at this so bare with me. I was introduced to blog by a friend. I choose my name because just about everything in my life appears to be trying to drive me crazy. People, places, things, ect... My family, job and house.

I plan to use this blog to vent about these things. Some topics will be my husband and son, my son's (actually crazy) biological mother, my job, my house.

My son is ADHD and has problems that stem from the neglect he suffered as an infant under his biological mothers care. If it isn't one thing it is another that we are going through with him.

My son's biological mother is like I said CRAZY. She is a vindictive, selfish bitch. She is always causing us headache somehow or another. And I really believe she likes doing it. She is just an evil sort. Birthday is on Oct 31st, imagine that.

I am a registered nurse. I work on a general hospital floor as a staff nurse. I am under-paid, underappreciated and overworked. I have to deal with more crazies there, everyday.

Then there is my house. We have lived here 4 years now and we have encountered lots of problems. One summer our air conditioner went out twice because the dog chewed through the wires. Then after we got it fixed a hurricane knocked out our power. We live on well water. No electricity means no air conditioning and no water. That same summer our well pump died. Again no water. The following year our air conditioner died too. Also when we needed it. And lastly this year so far the septic has backed up twice. Being a homeowner isn't all that it's cracked up to be. But hey at least I own something.

I will end here and try to post more details later. Maybe I can gather a support group or some incite from people who are going through or have gone through these types of troubles too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

hey girl, where are you....please post something!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home