Thursday, February 02, 2006

I survived

I had my second night of exercise last night. It hurt while I was doing it but after it was done and then again today I feel great. I have been practicing all week to get ready. I have been doing 100 ab loungers and 45 minutes or 2 miles on the treadmill every night. I have been really behaving myself.

Child support update:
Most people have heard of a dead beat dad but have you ever heard of a dead beat mom? We called the bureau to find out about attaching her taxes this year because of her not paying and screwing around with us. They said that it was already in process. They have contacted her state to have them take care of it. They have noticed the pattern of non payment and jumping from job to job and quiting when she gets found out and they start garnishment. They do realize that she is playing the system. And like I said before she is currently not working and living out of a hotel. At her age there is no reason why she can't get her ass out and work. Lazy is what it is. Oh Well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

sound like the workouts are going well.....

I hate deadbeat parents!!!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home