Saturday, January 28, 2006

finally.....

You should be happy for me to know that I am feeling much better today. I am still a tad sore but nothing like I was. And I am no longer walking around like someone shoved something up my butt. LOL.

I am also excited to be back on my desktop computer. It is up and running well now. Finally. Another phone man came out today. Actually it was two of them. I was hopeing that between the two of them they could figure something out with my phone line. Do you even wanna guess what the problem was?

The phone line on the outside of the house that connects into the house was rotted. The man said it was a wonder that I was able to use the phone at all in the house. The first guy that came never even looked at the lines on the outside of the house. I did mention this to the new guys. They were a little surprised to hear this. Have you ever seen two hill-billy, redneck phone repair men. Let me tell you it was fun to watch them work. They had the truck pulled up right next to where they were working and they had the old country station on. Stuff I remember playing when I was a little girl. They were just singing along too. But hey they figured out the problem in no time and have everything working again. I was watching them the whole time. But I couldn't tell you whether they were installing a "bug" or what.

Now that I have shared my good news with everyone I am going to get to doing my exercises for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home